- Where is the
- I have an old Mac, can I install Debian/m68k on it?
if your machine is supported by linux/m68k
(If the kernel does not run, it's hard to install Debian. Ask the
list how you can help.).
- I am trying to install Debian on my Mac, but when I start the Penguin
RAMDISK : Compressed image found at block 0
VFS : Mounted root (ext2 filesystem)
VFS : Cannot open root device 00:00
Kernel panic : VFS : Unable to mount root fs on 00:00
You forgot to add
root=/dev/ram to the kernel boot options in Penguin.
- I want to use another Penguin version for my mac
If you do not have a stuffit expander, try a self extracting archive.
- How do I get sound with my Quadra (name your mac here)?
Tony 'Nicoya' Mantler says:
Sound is not yet supported on any 68k mac model.
Maybe you can ask on the
how you can help writing a driver.
- Where are new mac kernels?
- Where can I find more information/software for Macs?
here emulator setup,
and here lowendmac.