Index of /~seanius/dpkg-sqlite
Name Last modified Size Description
Parent Directory -
Makefile 01-Apr-2007 00:39 263
README.txt 01-Apr-2007 00:51 754
gen_db.py 01-Apr-2007 00:40 1.5K
libpoc.c 01-Apr-2007 00:35 2.4K
libpoc.h 01-Apr-2007 00:20 652
poc.c 01-Apr-2007 00:32 799
poc.o 31-Mar-2007 23:18 4.1K
schema-simple.sql 31-Mar-2007 22:16 269
this is a quick proof-of-concept to illustrate the idea of using
something like sqlite3 for caching various dpkg data.
to try it out, you ought to just be able to run "make", assuming you
have the sqlite3 development libraries available.
- simple-schema.sql: a very simple schema. no attempt made at normalizing
data etc, since hey, this is just a proof of concept.
- gen_db.py: a small python script to generate a database from your
- libpoc.h: a simple and clean header file which could be also be
externally used by other software
- libpoc.c: the implementation
- poc.c: the poc executable. it doesn't waste any time parsing arguments,
and instead tries both a "dpkg -L" type query and a "dpkg -S" type query.