Debian System Administrators
The Debian System Debian Administration Team (DSA) is the team that keeps debian.org's infrastructure going. This is the internal team wiki, which as some howto mainly targeted for the team members.
To contact us, mail email@example.com.
- wiki: How to contribute to the dsa.d.o wiki
- RT Usage - offsite
- sudo: How to set sudo passwords.
- install-req: guidelines to request package installation in chroots
- new-machine: How to setup and integrate machines into debian.org's infrastructure.
- iscsi: How to setup a new iscsi initiator
- export-iscsi: How to export new iscsi LUNs
- install-kvm: How to setup a new kvm domain without going through d-i etc.
- postgres: Random postgres stuff
- add-guest: How to add guests to ud-ldap
- swarm-kernel: How to build kernels for our swarm boxes
- drac-reset: How to beat the radacm rootk^Wbinary only software.
- dchroot: porter chroots setup
- upgrade guest-accounts: How to promote a guest account to a real DD account
- kfreebsd: Open issues with the kFreeBSD ports
- porter-chroots-install: some info how to install stuff in porter chroots
- dsablog - Team blog of the DSA team