Debian Med BoF
Log from Gobby
- Fixing bugs
- Resolution: everybody fix more bugs (per day)
- mentoring newcomers how to fix bugs (show them the list, find and apply patches, talk to upstream
- Other volunteers to mentor in "Mentoring of the Month"
- rename it to just "Mentoring"
- Upstream names in polluted name space
- like plink by recommending the med-config package that provided an easy method to automatically add /usr/lib/debian-med/bin
- rather use modules
- Gert Wollny might volunteer to maintain the Debian Med webpages
- Explain how to edit tasks
- Slicer package is unmaintained - Gert Wollny might look into this
- Could we may be some use of Jenkins
- GSoC 2016: create build time tests and autopkgtests for (ideally all) our packages (working together with diverse upstreams
- Put content of README.Debian to some web space and link to these on tasks pages (as it is for instance done by NeuroDebian